European Forum 2017
At the EVTA Council Meeting in Stockholm, August 1, 2017, all participants joined in a European Forum.
The councillors, who were split up in five groups, discussed 3 different topics with the help of a moderator. First the groups wrote down ideas on post-its, then a discussion on the topic followed. There were 5 different topics:
- What do we need for professional development and support for singing teachers?
- What can EVTA mean and do for your associations and for singing teachers?
- How can we create a safe environment for our vocal teaching?
- How can we develop the relationship between singing teachers, choral conducters and groups (choirs, children, adults, elderly people, immigrants)?
- How can we develop student involvement, integration into professional careers (music therapy, singing, teaching, complementary music etc.) in our associations and in EVTA?
Very lively discussions followed and you can read some of the ideas and suggestions by clicking on the links above.