Why belong to the EVTA family of voice associations and friends?
- Regular newsletters sharing news across Europe and beyond
- website store of information on vocal pedagogy and reports of recent conferences
- a quick response when asked about finding voice teacher associations, choral groups, references for work
- the digital EVTA Echo magazine
- Eurovox conference open to all, every 3-4 years with very reasonable registration fees
- discounts available for related conferences e.g. Pevoc 25% off
- Zoom meetings on pedagogy
- international contacts and opportunities to network across the world
- help setting up new associations e.g. sample constitutions
- opportunities to be mentored or be a mentor globally
- 'twinning' with another individual/school/studio/conservatoire
- 200 Euro grant available for very small associations to attend the annual council meeting
- opportunities for student singers to perform at conference master classes
- opportunities for new researchers to present free papers
- make life long friends!
If you are interested in joining us, consider becoming a member of one of our associations or, if there is none near you, become a Friend of EVTA.