What can EVTA mean and do for your associations and for singing teachers?
Moderator: Dr. Susan Yarnall-Monks
- Evta can help and inform our members of the international and European issues so they can be shared amongst our members
- Inspire and share ideas - provide informed and interesting members for our national congress
- Networking internationally, lobbying for us when there are problems (Latvia)
- Help apply for funding
- Different types of media communication
- Teacher database
- Organise courses etc.
- support art and music- we are creative people!
- face to face friendship, colleagues
- possible live-streaming of events???
- translating some not all articles???
- promotion of members activities
- Lead co-operation of projects
- be more present in other networks like EMC also EAS, EMU, AEC
- Use local members to support EVTA
- EEA for non-EU countries Norway Switzerland etc.
- Spread information over borders
- Education and teaching programmes e.g. send teachers via Erasmus plus to Poland for Teaching courses
- Be open to diversity and difference in cultures but with a European home embedded in same values - warm fuzzy feeling!
- Develop YPP so it happens each year sharing students perhaps?
- Making young singers aware of EVTA and opportunities for YPP in the future
- Cross fertilisation
- Yearly EVTA Summer camp!
In summary EVTA can help through
- Media - professional voice teacher discussion groups - live streaming
- Face to face friendship
- Grass-roots involvement in Wider world of EVTA