CONSTITUTION OF THE EUROPEAN VOICE TEACHERS ASSOCIATION
Aims of EVTA e.V. are to promote and encourage the cultural, pedagogical and scientific aspects:
- of vocal pedagogy in all styles of music,
- of the continued education and training of voice teachers, amateur and professional singers, as well as of all students of voice,
- of general interest in singing,
- the care and promotion of talented young singers,
- of research of the voice,
- in Europe and particularly in the countries of its member associations.
The current constitution in English can be downloaded here.
The current constitution in German can be downloaded here.